We’re looking for people to join us in creating an internationally recognised research environment by combining scientific depth with applied relevance, and
- want to learn new things and probe new scientific fields
- want to apply methodological competence on new problems
- want to work with questions and methodologies at the international research frontier
- want to cooperate with other – both with other researchers and with practitioners such as public authorities and politicians
- are both creative and pragmatic in the choice of questions and methods
- want to reach outside academia and bring the knowledge we’re developing into the applied field
We are aiming for diversity, and look for individuals with different backgrounds, ages and competences. You might be a PhD, an experienced practitioner or an aspiring PhD student – perhaps you’re an engineer, economist, mathematician, planner or geographer.